Our Top Tips for Buyers
When buying a property, whether it be as an owner occupier or as an investor, the best piece of advice we can give you is to do your research!
Of course there is such a thing as too much research – which often leads to analysis paralysis where you’re unable to take action as a result. When you overanalyse each deal, you can become overwhelmed by too much information.
The best way to avoid doing too much research is by creating a due diligence checklist. This helps you look at all aspects and ensures you’re focused. As one of the top real estate agencies in Perth, your RE/MAX Central agent can help you to create a checklist that ticks all your boxes, personally and financially, and will get you moving into the market with confidence.
Other top tips for buyers are:
- Ask yourself – what sort of property best suits your needs?
- Work out what budget you can afford – and stick to it
- Research recent sales in the area
- Location is key, if you can’t afford your first choice look in the neighbouring suburbs
- Always verify the stats, don’t take someone’s word for it
And remember, if in doubt you can always ask your RE/MAX Central agent for professional advice – that is what we are here for!
We are a highly experienced real estate agents in Perth, specialising in real estate East Perth, Subiaco, West Leederville and other inner city suburbs.