We are a specialist real estate agent in East Perth and Perth’s inner City suburbs.
Containing the hottest realty in Perth’s CBD, East Perth is our ‘suburb to invest in’. With no shortage of bars, restaurants and activities, once you’re here, you’ll never need to leave. Work hard, play hard is the suburbs unofficial motto – if this suits you there’s no better time to snap up an awesome deal on one of the many apartments or town houses kitted out with all the mod-cons and beautiful views of the city, Swan River or Burswood.
The development of a serene walking/cycling path along the Swan River has added to the areas appeal for active commutes to work and relaxing weekend walks.
Well serviced by two train stations, buses and the free Perth CAT network.
Little Known East Perth Facts
- One of Perth’s highest demanded suburbs
- The former East Perth railway yard and engine sheds were removed in the 1960s
- The current railway station is home to the most famous train in Australia, the Indian Pacific
What we love about East Perth
- Having breakfast at Toast on a sunny morning
- Relaxing at The Royal and watching Claisebrook Cove sparkle at night
- Walking the landscaped parklands winding around the riverfront
- Urban distillery Whipper Snapper – crafting Perth’s first American-style Whisky
- The Farmer’s Market at Perth City Farm is the place to buy all your organic goodies every Saturday morning
For all aspects of real estate East Perth, contact the team at REMAX Central today. We are a highly experienced real estate agency for Perth inner suburbs. Find out more about us here.
Sell a property in East Perth