We are a specialist real estate agent in Highgate and Perth’s inner City suburbs.
With it’s name taken from the idyllic village in Kent, UK, this small suburb contains some very sought after properties. It boasts a charming mix of art deco influenced real estate and vibrant urban entertaining sectors, as well as beautiful Hyde Park and many leafy neighbourhoods.
At the heart of Highgate is Beaufort Street. Loved for its array of distinct dining experiences, pubs, wine bars, shops and cafes, Beaufort Street is an urban playground for millions of visitors a year.
Highgate Little Known Facts
- The Lincoln Street Vent was secretly used as an antenna base during WW2.
- Perth’s second smallest suburb – good things come in small packages!
What we love about Highgate
- Picking up all the latest trends from homewares mecca Empire
- Indulging in baked goodness at Lincolns 102, Chu Bakery or Mary St Bakery
- French-inspired dining and one of Perth’s best wine lists at Must Winebar
- A pampering massage at Keturah day spa
- High tea at Rochelle Adonis where food becomes an artform
- A slice of New York at Ace Pizza
Real estate Highgate is made easy with REMAX Central – experienced and professional Perth real estate agents. Get in touch today to find out more.
Sell a property in Highgate