We are a specialist real estate agent in North Perth and Perth’s inner City suburbs.
An original and well established suburb just 2km north of Perth’s CBD, North Perth has retained it’s characteristic early 1900’s brick homes and leafy streets without becoming stale or unfashionable. The area has undergone some key redevelopment projects such as Beatty Park Leisure Centre and the Rosemount Hotel that inject revamped youth into this charming suburb.
With plenty to do, see and eat, the main streets of North Perth are impressive in their diversity. With a multitude of delicious restaurant experiences, quirky and unique retail shopping, and live music entertainment venues all within the suburb, North Perth has something for everyone.
North Perth real estate is a rental property dream with an abundance of young professionals looking to rent an apartment or house close to the city at a reasonable price. The ever popular Angove Street Festival also draws in more and more visitors every year to rival other much more established street festivals.
Litte Know North Perth Facts
- Beatty Park was built for the Commonwealth Games in Perth in 1962
- The Redemptorist Monastery was built in 1903 and is an incredible site to see so close to Perth’s CBD
What we love about North Perth
- A hot spot for creative types, stylish arts hub Angove Street Collective, Future Shelter and Shop 28 are the perfect place to find that unique gift idea
- Great coffee at Addison & Steele, Engine Room Espresso and brekkie till Midday at Hobart Deli
- Unassuming fine dining tucked away at No 4 Blake Street
- The Classroom and The Old Laundry are our top picks for a drink and bite to eat
- North Perth icon, the Rosemount Hotel supporting local live music artists
REMAX Central are an experienced and professional real estate agency in Perth. Sign up here for buyer alerts for North Perth or any other inner city suburb.
Sell a property in North Perth