We are a specialist real estate agent in Perth CBD and Perth’s inner City suburbs.
Our State capital, Perth is currently undergoing a major transformation with the new Elizabeth Quay development, Riverside in East Perth and the Perth City Link projects all underway. The recently established Perth Arena – a world-class 15,000 capacity entertainment facility – has helped to put Perth on the map for International artists and tourists.
A cultural transformation has also been taking place in the City over recent years and Perth is now evolving at a rapid pace. Laneway bars and rooftop venues are in abundance, as well as a broad range of dining options, including the wildly popular Jamie’s Italian on William Street. This cultural awakening has seen the City become a young, hip central precinct.
Carillon City, Forrest Chase and the Hay Street and Murray Street malls are the go to for retail addicts, and are now also attracting major international brands such as Zara, Topshop and H&M.
Transport in and out of the city is convenient with three train stations now servicing the City centre, as well as the free inner city CAT bus system and walkability has been increased dramatically with the Perth City Link project connecting Northbridge to the City via Kings Square.
With the stunning surrounds of the Swan River, Perth is firmly establishing itself as a world-class city centre.
Little Known Perth City Facts
- Perth became known worldwide as the “City of Light” when city residents lit their house lights and streetlights as American astronaut John Glenn passed overhead while orbiting the earth in 1962
- The city is named after Perth, Scotland, by influence of Sir George Murray
- Named as the 8th most livable city in the world in the Economist Intelligence Unit’s August 2015 list
What we love about the City
- Finding hidden gems like East Village and Moana where coffee and bagels are the star
- The Brookfield Place precinct has some great small bars and foodie options such as cosy Bar Lafeyette or Choo Choo’s, then head up to Print Hall’s rooftop terrace and enjoy the view of our tallest buildings
- Line up at 140 William for a bowl of Jamie’s famous pasta, washed down with a pint of world-famous German beer at Brotzeit German Bier Bar
- Window shop in the King Street precinct, where labels like Gucci, Louis Vuitton, Tiffany & Co and Miu Miu reside
- Explore Wolf Lane to find hidden bars and cafés
For a professional real estate agents Perth, REMAX Central are the experts. Sign up for our buyer alerts here.
Sell a property in Perth CBD