We are a specialist real estate agent in Wembley and Perth’s inner City suburbs.
Wembley – one of Perth’s western suburbs, most well known for it’s proximity to Lake Monger and many exciting retail opportunities along Cambridge Street. Real estate in Wembley is highly sought after. This suburb is idea for families due to it’s park and recreational facilities and being ranked one of Perth’s greenest and safest suburbs. For the new family there are still some amazing properties to start your new life and also some more newly renovated properties with stunning views over Lake Monger that you’ll never want to leave.
Wembley Little Known Facts
- Named after the famous London suburb with the historical football grounds
- The fresh produce markets ‘Herdsman Fresh’ have been operating since 1979
- The Wembley Hotel is classified by the National Trust for its architectural significance in elements of Federation and Art Deco design
What we love about Wembley
- Just a hop and skip to Subiaco, Leederville and Floreat
- A quick drive or cycle and you are basking in the sun at City Beach
- Surrounded by Lake Monger and Herdsman Lake, with plenty of walkways
- The Wembley Hotel is always a local favourite
For a Perth real estate agency you can trust, get in touch with REMAX Central today. Click here to request a property appraisal, or sign up for buyer alerts here.
Sell a property in Wembley